Does the thought of speaking in public have you tongue-tied?
If you answered “Yes!” you are not alone.
Glossophobia = a fear of speaking in public.
Symptoms of glossophobia may include:
- intense anxiety prior to, or simply at the thought of having to verbally communicate with any group,
- avoidance of events which focus the group’s attention on individuals in attendance,
- physical distress (nausea, feelings of panic) with the thought of or actual act of speaking in public.
… if this happens to you, talk to your doctor about treatment for public speaking anxiety.
Hypnotherapy to Enhance Public Speaking is Offered Adjunctively for Students, Professionals and Performers.
Need to give a speech for school? Does your job require making presentations? Do you yearn for a career in music or acting but hate the thought of performing in public?
Fulling your life’s passion may even depend on your ability to speak with greater levels of confidence and ease.
Hypnotherapy and Self-Hypnosis can help you focus, relax and boost your confidence when called upon to speak in public or on a stage.
Sessions at Dreamtime Wellness™ include:
- Instruction in self-hypnosis and breathing techniques that promote relaxation.
- A Guided Session: ‘Public Speaking for Success’
- An individualized recording that reinforces your session.
Ultimate Goal – speaking with confidence and ease to improve your performance and enhance your success. (Most of our clients have found a one-time session was all they need. Reinforcement sessions are also available at a reduced fee.)
Contact us for details and to schedule a session.