Integrative Nursing: combining conventional healthcare with evidence-based, complementary therapies that promote optimal well being for mind-body-and spirit.
‘Dreaming of a Better Way’
While working in critical care nursing, I noticed that many patients admitted to the intensive care units were reporting underlying issues of stress. They had diseases known to be largely preventable through healthy lifestyle management and stress reduction.
Out of my dream for a better way to prevent disease and promote heath and wellness, Dreamtime Wellness™ was born in 2000, incorporating the Integrative Model of Healthcare. This model of healthcare combines scientific research with the aspects of Holistic Care: Caring, Assisting, Rapport, Empathy, Support.
Dreamtime Wellness™ – with an international client base, clients are seen in Boston, Boston’s North Shore and Cape Ann, Massachusetts. Educational services available nationally and internationally.
- Education, Lectures and Workshops
- Stress and Pain Management
- Private Reiki Sessions
- Consulting Reiki Providers (For Charity Events, Home, Hospital and Hospice)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy, Guided Imagery, and Meditation
- Smoking Cessation and Tobacco Treatment Counseling
- Reiki Training* with Supportive Reiki Shares/Clinics Offered (*Traditional (Western) Usui and Koymo Reiki Training Available.)
- Reiki for Seniors Programs and Lectures.
- Reiki for Cancer Support Program and Lectures.